You are the Monst-hair You are the Monst-hair

5/5 because I hate Trump.

Cube's Hell Cube's Hell

Snappy and smooth controls (which is good), but ......... again the art of shapes. Please choose a better design for your game.

Droppy Blocks Droppy Blocks

This should be a cute and kid friendly game. Nice job ;D

5/5

Deadpool Dash! Deadpool Dash!

Another poor and badly developed simple dash game. Bad general interface, nothing interesting.

0/5

Swap Rush Swap Rush

Oh wow. This game is challenging and nice. Great art work and good choice of music. 5/5

Blanconot responds:

Thank you. We trying to do our best to make good atmosphere in game :)

Bus Driver Weekdays 2 Bus Driver Weekdays 2

Game controls is a bit stiff but the game is good. 3/5

Soul Deception True Story Soul Deception True Story

Why do you have NewGrounds BlockHead credit scene ?

Aside from that, the games controls is very clunky and stiff. There are a few glitches where you fall through the map and areas where you get stuck and cannot move. The general interface is also kind of annoying.

2/5

AnimaGames responds:

first thanks for your comment

I used NG BH because its only in NG and exclusive

if u check the game is in constant updating and try to give a good attention and experiense.

Gravitee Wars Online Gravitee Wars Online

It would be really nice if there was a zoom in & out option when we're doing campaign and custom battles. Yet 4/5, great work.

Island Fps Alpha V.4 Island Fps Alpha V.4

You need to fix this dude. 1) You can't move, not even on Chrome, IE, or FireFox. No controls at all 2) Upon trying to load this on my laptop, server doesn't seem to create in the first place. Honestly, I've seen you do your work, and you're improving a lot but try not to make a multiplayer unless us NewGrounder's have fully experienced your best work. The day will come once you got this Island FPS. Also try not to make it constant that you upload these ALPHA's. I've seen people get warned about it (if I'm correct) Get some volunteers to try out your game before submission. Best of luck, Live~

AnusMcGucket responds:

As I am posting this I am uploading a working version so like check it out later.

Test Game Test Game