Episode 7 - Mayan Haircut Episode 7 - Mayan Haircut

Dude please continue this series. I fucking love it

Also, I guess now we're going to have to do some Easter Eggs now right ?

HadenCreate responds:

I plan on it. Not quite sure what you mean by "do some Easter Eggs" but I did include many of them in this. There are a few that give you a subtle hint about where the story is going. It's up to you and everyone else to piece it together. Thank you.

Hell's Uber Driver - Jared Fogle Hell's Uber Driver - Jared Fogle

please continue this series. this was funny XD (good animation also)

Jynx Jynx

lol jynx XD

Lame Stick Figure Guy Lame Stick Figure Guy

Wow, that's inspiring ! Great job dude.

The Little Apple Men The Little Apple Men

Wow, wish there was more to this story.

Sans and Papyrus tell a joke Sans and Papyrus tell a joke

*As you gain 5 star reviews, it fills you with determination.

Mario Chompers Mario Chompers

Well, aside from this "The media playback was aborted due to corruption problem or because the media used features your browser did not support", I still found your video on YouTube.

Does not mean you you are not getting 5/5
I love your video, they are fresh and funny. Hope to see more soon.

HadenCreate responds:

AWWWW, GARSH! You're so nice! Thanks, brah. Broseph? Custom Brodo? I'll stop.

Terminator: Vocal Recall Terminator: Vocal Recall

Honestly, the first I ever seen a animator to think of this funny scenario. I thought of it but you've done it better.

Nice work though :D
4/5

JackSquatJB responds:

Thanks for watching!

EPIC ADVENTURE - SECRETS OF THE CSIS TRAILER REMAKE EPIC ADVENTURE - SECRETS OF THE CSIS TRAILER REMAKE

The acting is very stale and awkward. Really, your actors look like they couldn't give a shit and have no interest about your... movie. Try studying from other movie creators or professional live-action creators like on YouTube, oh and please put this on YouTube. NewGround's movie section was intended for animations, not Cinema/Live-Action/or any behind the camera content. And use of DBZ sound effects just kills it. Be original.

Master-Awesome responds:

Well, that's why I asked as stated in the description above. True, NG is not a place for live work now, but it was in the past. I've been permitted ONLY to submit.

You guys are the real judges and all this time I felt my submission wasn't better than my old one. Truth is, I'm beating myself for nothing. My previous work was soo awful that the only critics were my friends. This was not my EPIC ADVENTURE movie, but my HEROES VS. VILLAINS movie. I was often ignored whenever I submitted anything.

Here, I get reviews. True, they are mostly 0s, but it means my movie is at least interesting enough to acknowledge. So I should be proud of that.

Yeah, I know this has nothing to do with you. Truth is acting is stale and awkward because I've never been criticized much on the acting. In the past, there was a worst actor that took the attention away from me.

Knowing this, I can improve my next movie. My actors actually do give a shit. They give a bigger shit than anybody else I've asked. Most people have just told me no. I give a shit.

Coffee Coffee

5/5, because coffee :D

(neat art by the way, how long did it take you to make this ?)

pajakinthebox responds:

It's the only reason I'm alive right now. Aaaaand about a week?